Dear campus community,
As we continue to transition our COVID-19 measures to long-term mitigation, please note the following changes to our asymptomatic testing program and supply locations on campus.
The Asymptomatic Testing Program will switch to an antigen testing (Rapid Test) approach starting Monday, May 23. Individuals who are active physically on campus and required to comply with non-pharmaceutical interventions (npi) can either utilize their own test kits, or those provided by the University.
- The saliva based PCR testing will have reduced hours this week, with the clinic open Tuesday, May 17 and Wednesday, May 18. No saliva based testing will be offered after May 18.
- From May 23rd through June 3, antigen tests will be available at the distribution kiosks located at Granite Pass and COB1.
- You can also order free tests through this website to be delivered to you.
As of June 6, the distribution kiosks will close.
- Face coverings will be available at existing locations throughout campus.
- Antigen Tests will be distributed for both employees and students from the Student Health and Athletic Center. You may pick up a single kit or a pack, for those needing to comply with npi.
All who are physically on campus or at any UC Merced facility and are required to comply with npi are to follow the instructions outlined for weekly asymptomatic testing.
Thank you for your continued dedication to keeping our campus community healthy.
Chief Resilience Officer