To: All campus
Oct. 7, 2022
Dear Bobcat family,
Last Thursday Merced County achieved “Low” risk status per the CDC Community Transmission Levels. While in low risk, face coverings are not required on campus, but strongly encouraged. As a reminder, if conditions worsen in the future, face coverings will be required as identified on the DYP site based on the corresponding risk level.
As we adjust to living with COVID-19, staying current on vaccinations for both COVID-19 and the seasonal flu help protect the health of our campus community, including students, faculty and staff members. A reduction in the number of influenza and COVID-19 cases can preserve valuable healthcare resources overall.
All individuals who are active on UC Merced controlled property must be in compliance with the UC Policy on Vaccination Programs by December 2, 2022.
- Students are required to upload COVID19 vaccination and flu vaccination documentation to the MyHealth Portal.
- Flu vaccination information can be found here.
- COVID19 vaccination information can be found here.
- Once you are up-to-date with COVID19 vaccination and boosters or you have received an approved medical/religious exemption, please complete a COVID19 Vaccination Attestation in the WorkHealth Solutions Portal.
- You will notice this is a new and improved version of the compliance process. Compliance with the vaccination policy is expected to be reviewed on an annual basis ongoing, barring any extenuating circumstances, such as an extremely virulent variant.
- Employees are required to complete the 2022 - 2023 Flu Vaccination Attestation or Declination in the WorkHealth Solutions Portal.
- Individuals who are not up-to-date can find a local vaccine clinic through the MyTurn website.
- For more detailed information, visit the Get Vaccinated page.
- Instructions for completing your COVID19 Vaccination Attestation in the WorkHealth Solutions Portal can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
UCOP Policy on Vaccination Programs FAQs
COVID-19 Vaccination Program FAQs
We ask that everyone in the Bobcat family Do Your Part in supporting our campus’ health.
Chief Resilience Officer