Exposed to someone with COVID-19?
Stay home and complete this Daily Symptom Survey immediately to notify the COVID Response Center for further instructions.
Who needs to quarantine if they have had a close contact with someone COVID-19 positive?
Anyone who is not fully vaccinated should stay home for at least 10 days. If you are unvaccinated and have had a close contact with someone COVID-19 positive, complete this Close Contact form immediately to notify the COVID Response Center.
What counts as close contact?
- You were within 6 feet of someone who has COVID-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more
- You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19
- You had direct physical contact with the person (hugged or kissed them)
- You shared eating or drinking utensils
- They sneezed, coughed, or somehow got respiratory droplets on you