Monitoring your health and making sure you don't come to campus with any of the following symptoms is your best way to Do Your Part in minimizing the spread of COVID-19.
- Fever (100.4F+)
- Cough (new)
- Shortness of breath (not due to chronic condition)
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches (not due to chronic condition)
- Unexpected fatigue - severe fatigue
- Sore throat (not due to chronic condition)
- Diarrhea (not due to chronic condition)
- Eye redness with or without discharge
- Nasal Congestion or runny nose (not due to chronic condition)
- Nausea or Vomiting
Have Symptoms? Stay Home.
Clearance to return to campus:
Isolate for 10 days minimum (count from the day after when your symptoms start), and 72 hours of no fever (without the use of fever reducing medication) and decreased/cleared symptoms.
Contact the COVID Response Center at the completion of your clearance process.