If you are symptomatic, please complete the Symptomatic Case Intake
If you are unvaccinated and have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID19, please complete Close Contact form
- Important note: If you have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID19 and you are fully vaccinated AND not currently experiencing symptoms, quarantine is not required.
If you have tested positive for COVID19, please complete the COVID-19 Positive Form
The CRC is the central unit responsible for managing and mitigating the risks of COVID-19 exposure at UC Merced.
This is inclusive of:
- Symptom Monitoring
- Compliance Monitoring for Universal Requirements for Physical Mitigation and Reduction of the Transmission of COVID-19
- Access Monitoring
- COVID-19 Work Site Investigation
- Individual's Return to Campus
- UC Merced Executive Directive COVID-19 Mitigation Measures
Contact the COVID Response Center
To report your status or your direct report's status, call (209) 228-0000 or email COVIDResponseCTR@ucmerced.edu
Any COVID-19 related concerns, issues, or compliants should be directed to COVIDResponseCTR@ucmerced.edu
Contact Tracing Coordinator